The SriLankan beauty has come a long way in Bollywood ever since she made her debut in 2009. The striking face of the Race 3 actress struck a code with the Indian audience and gradually she became the overnight sensation in the industry.
Jacqueline Fernandez who has completed her graduation in Mass Communication from the University Of Sydney, Australia and then worked as a television reporter in Sri Lanka.
Here we brought some of the rare photos of the Sri Lankan beauty – Jacqueline Fernandez.
1. As a child, she always dreamt to become an actor in future.
2. Due to her sparkling face, she started receiving many modeling projects.
3. Being a confident child, Jacqueline hosted television shows in Bahrain at the age of 14.
4. The actress pursued a degree of graduation in Mass Communication from the University Of Sydney.
5. Jacqueline’s father is a Sri Lankan while her mother is of Malaysian descent.
6. She started working as a model from a very early age.
7. The actress always wanted to enter in the glamorous world but her journey in Bollywood was beyond her imagination.
8. The actress made her Bollywood debut in 2009.
9. The actress represented Sri Lanka in the world Miss Universe 2006 pageant which was held in Los Angeles.
10. The actress took acting lessons from famous theatre director Barry John.</strong
11. She is such a wonderful face.
12. She will be next seen in Salman Khan’s Race 3.