Thank you for giving your precious time to The Social Monk, a website running under Adlar Electroengineering private limited. We highly appraise your readership and respect your privacy with high values. We are committed to protect the significant personal information you provide us while visiting this website.
The Social Monk respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects.With a view to offer enriching internet experience to its users The Social Monk offers a vast repository of channels and a variety of services.
The information about the user as collected by The Social Monk is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while browsing (Information).
License to use website:
You must not:
1. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. show any material from the website in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
6. edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
7. use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
8. redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Sharing Your Details With Third-Party:
To protect your information is our biggest concern and that’s why we provide your personal details to our network partners under certain circumstances with strict policies. The sharing policy is executed within following points :
- However, third parties help us in developing services of your interest but we DO NOT provide them your contact information.
- If you’re directly involved in the public affairs of The Social Monk (i.e. comments), then only your user name, url and gravatar image (if registered) will be visible to the third party.
- We may share information to fortify the rights of users, to prevent potential threats, suspected fraud and to ensure the safety of user account.
- Respect the views and emotions of other users. The Social Monk reserves the right to delete any article that might be found exceedingly offensive.
- In order to keep the article alive, please avoid off-topic comments.
- Your intelligent discussions will be highly appreciated by our community.
- The Social Monk reserves the right to delete any account for no reason at all (we will do it only after receiving allegations from authorities and third parties).
Our Loyalty to Security:
In order to forbid wildcat access and safeguard the personal data of users, we have employed sophisticated technical and managerial means. We apply industry-standard encryption technology so that we can protect your valuable information from network breaches.
**The Social Monk doesn’t hold responsibility for the content of external websites**